What Information Do We Collect?
We only collect needed information that is related to your order. These include your:
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
- Contact numbers
- Email Address
In addition, we also collect information about your IP address, browser type, and refer URL data. We use these data to prevent hacking attempts, to help us know what web browsers people are using, and to find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing. .
How Is My Information Used?
- Your information is used to fill your order
- To improve our website
- To improve our services by preventing repeated questions regarding name, delivery and contact information
- To automate email regarding new customer registrations, order confirmations & order updates
- We do not sell or redistribute your information to ANYONE.
- We keep your information in private
How we protect your information?
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Customer Data Deletion
In compliance with data protection policy depending on your country, we can help you delete your customer data by contacting us.
Data to be deleted are customer email login, password, delivery and billing addresses, IP addresses, credit balances and reward points under the customer database.